The Penrose Cancer Center is located on the Penrose Hospital campus in Colorado Springs. We are located north of downtown, south of Fillmore Street, between Cascade and Nevada Avenues.
Penrose Cancer Center
2222 N. Nevada Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
We are open from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Directions & Parking
- From I-25, take Fillmore exit east to Nevada Avenue and go south (right turn). After the traffic light at Jackson Street, turn right onto Monroe Street. You are now on the Medical Campus. Straight ahead on the right is the Cancer Center.
- From the east side of Colorado Springs, take an east-west street (Austin Bluffs Parkway, Fillmore Street, Platte Avenue) to get to Nevada Avenue. Turn west onto Monroe Street. You are now on the Medical Campus. Straight ahead on the right is the Cancer Center.
- We have free, valet parking for your convenience at the main hospital entrance, just West of the entrance to the Cancer Center. You may also park in our main visitor parking lot just outside the Cancer Center.
- In the adjacent parking garage there is also reserved parking for radiation therapy patients who are currently receiving treatment
- Use the map below to get specific instructions from your location to the Penrose Cancer Center
View Larger Map