As a Women's Wellness Connection site, we provide screening and limited diagnostic services at no cost to patients who meet the qualifications below:
The WWC program is open to women who:
- Are legal residents of the United States and reside in Colorado.
- Are 40 - 64 years old.
- Have limited or no health insurance to pay for these screenings.
- Have not had a Pap test or mammogram in the past 12 months.
- Meet the income requirements below (at or below 250% of the federal poverty level).
|Persons in Household||Monthly Income||Annual Income|
This program is funded through the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment and serves women ages 40-64 with breast and cervical screenings in addition to diagnostic services that may lead up to a cancer diagnosis.
As part of this service, we provide women's wellness exams monthly (includes routine breast and PAP exams):
- Every 3rd Thursday of the month from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Penrose-St. Francis Breast Care Center
- Penrose Pavilion, 2nd Floor, 2312 N. Nevada Ave.
- Call (719) 776-8200, option 4 for more information (please leave a voicemail with your contact information)
Learn more about the Women's Wellness Connection program.